A Typical Day At Camp
No two days at camp are ever the same! Activities change based on camper needs and interests and Lights Out is adjusted based on the age group. We do have a general schedule that we follow and most days look a little something like this…
- 7:00 am – Wake Up!
- 7:55 am – Flag Raising!
- 8:00 am – First Breakfast/Cabin Choice/Showers!
- 8:45 am – Second Breakfast/Cabin Choice/Showers!
- 9:30 am – Cabin Inspection!
- 10:00 – 11:30 am – Morning Sessions!
- 11:30 am – Cabin Time!
- 12:00 pm – First Lunch/Rest Period!
- 1:00 pm – Second Lunch/Rest Period!
- 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm – Afternoon Program/Swim!
- 4:30 pm – First Supper/ Cabin Choice!
- 5:30 pm – Second Supper/ Cabin Choice!
- 6:30 pm – Tuck Time!
- 7:00 pm – Evening Program!
- 8:00 pm – Camp-wide Bonfire!
- 8:30 pm – Flag Lowering & Snack!
- 9:30/10:00 pm – Staff Meeting/Night Watch!
- 11:45 pm – Staff Sign-In and Head to Cabins for the Night!
- 12:00 am – Lights Out!
The Tuck Shop
Camp Rotary operates a canteen and clothing store called the Tuck Shop. Campers are given the opportunity, once a day, to purchase from the available selection of snacks, souvenirs, and monogrammed Camp Rotary clothing. Each camper needs to bring extra cash to purchase these items.
- Chocolate Bars
- Water Bottles