Each summer, Camp Rotary hires over 40 staff members to become a part of our dedicated, all-star team.
We also hire a Registered Nurse who comes for one of the camp sessions. If you are interested please review our Registered Nurses page for more information.
If you have questions about specific positions or if you are interested in working at Camp Rotary, please read through our Pre-Employment Guide, and further instructions on how to apply can be found within this document! Emails can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for applicants with...
- A genuine interest in working with persons with disabilities
- Must be hard working, work responsibly and independently
- Passion for working in an exciting outdoors environment
- Ability to teach, lead and supervise adults and children
- Must have valid First Aid certificate
Go to camprotarynb.campbrainstaff.com to complete the online application form for summer employment with Camp Rotary.